West Henrietta, NY
West Henrietta, NY
Full-Time | Experience - At least 1 year(s) | Degree - High School | $11.00 /Hour Banking - Financial Services | Admin - Clerical
- Provides first level support to Clients Field and Corporate personnel.
- Responsible for the ongoing processing maintenance and support of participant accounts.
- Electronically proofs faxed or manually proofs mailed Section 125 Flexible Spending Account claim submissions to validate eligible expenses.
- Enters claim submissions into HRIS to generate or approve payments.
- Maintains 48 business hour processing of all submissions to ensure set daily processing service level expectations are met or exceeded.
- Contacts clients and participants in regards to Section 125 claims processing clarification to resolve processing questions as needed.
- Follows procedures and utilizes resources to ensure that quality metrics are met in regards to processing accuracy on claims submissions HRIS data integrity and PX Imaging systems.
- Offers feedback on enhancing processes and training to support continuous initiatives to improve service to our clients.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of Section 125 product and applies it to daily processing.
- Qualifications: High School diploma minimum of 2 years customer service experience (Benefits or S125 experience preferred) required Data entry experience is required.
Job details and how to apply:
- This is a 4-month position with a top payroll provider/401K Company.
- Salary $11.00/ hour
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Located in Rochester area in West Henrietta, NY
- If interested in this opportunity and to be considered, please email an updated, professional resume in Word or a PDF version to National Recruiting Manager, Ishana Lennard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for reading this ad and Good Luck in your job search!
• Post ID: 34739212 upstateny