About the Job
Crossroads Center for Children in Rotterdam, NY is looking to fill an immediate opening for a full-time School Psychologist. Crossroads serves children from preschool to age 12 following principles of ABA. Experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorders is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating all operations of the evaluation clinic.
- Performing standardized and non-standardized student assessments, compiling reports, and attending CPSE and CSE meetings.
- Providing counseling services to students on the caseload.
- Teaching social skills curriculum in preschool classroom(s).
- Continual evaluation of progress of students.
- Maintaining records and noting progress in client record as well as in the IEP.
- Consulting with classroom teachers regularly for each assigned student in order to maximize coordination of student goals and progress.
Master's in School Psychology required. Position starts ASAP.
Please send résumé to email@example.com
• Post ID: 30391978 upstateny